High-Quality Developmental Set
These are the cutest bowling pins I’ve ever seen. There is a bell in their head, crinkly paper in the body, and a slightly curved bottom. A baby 12-24 months’ old will treat the pins like rattles and 2+ will start looking at the set as a game. Two-year-olds and older will have an easier time setting up the pins which will strengthen their gross motor skills like balancing and hand-eye coordination. I can’t wait for my nephew to come over and play we are going to have so much fun. They are so soft, colorful, and FUN!
- Popular with babies and toddlers alike. Kid tested, parent approved.
- Super soft stuffed animals with vibrant colors. 7 pieces come in a reusable bag.
- Bells in the heads, crinkly paper in the bodies and a rattle in the ball.
- Easy to travel with. Great gift idea.
- Strengthens Gross Motor Skills. A portion of the profits go to St. Jude.
When I first saw these, I knew I found my new gift to give toddlers! The pins are super cute and my 12 years old even had fun playing with them and got them to stand up so she could bowl. I felt like these pins are very high quality, and I know toddlers will love these because they make that CRINKLY paper noise plus a bell in the head. The ball even has a rattle, works with the toddler motor skills through sound.
Please check out my daughter’s video: