“This review was made possible by iConnect and Pampers. I was provided compensation to facilitate this post, but all opinions are 100% mine.”
Is there a special nurse in your life, in mine it is my beautiful niece Ashlynn. She went and graduated college, got married and landed the job of her dreams. She wanted to be a Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU). This was her dream job and she did it for two years. She uses to tell us that the feeling, she got taken caring of these precious babies was, nothing she had expected it was so much more.
In honor of that Pampers is launching theThank You Nurses campaign, and I can’t think of any profession more worthy! And to us she’s more than worthy. Her job as she says is worth so much to her, making a mom feel comfortable and being there to answer questions and the best part is she gets to work with babies. Nurses are the ones who will hold your hand when you are scared, talk to you when you are anxious. And give you that much-needed shoulder to cry on.
There are some nursed that go above and beyond, Making sure that the little patients are well and taken care of. Some of these selfless nurses won’t take a break, just to make sure everything good and if someone needs help. My niece was one of these tireless nurses who loved, helping bring the new life into the world, taking care of these precious babies.
Pampers invites parents to share their stories of nurses who helped make life #betterforbaby by submitting a nurse nomination to the Pampers Swaddlers Thank You Nurses Awards at www.tongal.com/pampersnurses. Nurse nominations can be submitted between November 9th and December 14th.
- Three finalists, one in each category (Labor & Delivery, Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, and Postpartum), will be announced in March and the grand prize honoree will be announced in May.
- The three finalists will be honored with short documentary videos showcasing their unique and inspirational nursing stories.
- Each of the three finalists will receive a one-year membership to the Association of Women’s Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses (AWHONN), attendance at the 2016 AWHONN Convention, Procter & Gamble care packages, and more. Visit tongal.com/pampersnurses
for full prizing details.
- In honor of these nurse winners, three Pampers Swaddlers scholarships will be made available to help nurses from underrepresented groups complete their studies toward a Master of Science in Nursing degree.
- See details and official rules at spr.ly/6181BPvMF.
- Winner must be a resident of the US or Puerto Rico, 18 years or older.
- Nomination period ends 12/14/15 at 3PM EST.
To nominate that nurse who has made an everlasting impression on you. Show them that they have meant the world to you, when you needed them the most.
Do you Enjoy Twitter Parties?
The Pamper #ThankYouNurses Twitter Party, hosted by iConnect will take place on November 19 from 8-9pmCST. Prizes will include:
Prize 2: $75 AMEX plus diapers and wipes
Prize 3: $125 AMEX plus diapers and wipes
Grand Prize: $350 AMEX plus diapers and wipes
RSVP: diapers and wipes
We celebrate the love our Ashlynn has for her job, and the love she shows to all around her, We all now have a way to thank our favorite nurses, the nurses who have helped us through birth, pregnancies, deployments, health problems and everything else! For the hours, they put in sometimes without any sleep. Thank you for all you do and the babies and lives you are all in.
Enter to win a $100 American Express Gift Card and a pack of Pampers Diapers! Help spread the word about this amazing campaign and don’t forget to nominate your favorite nurse (not required). Giveaway is open to US residents, enter below!