Now, what would you consider the perfect morning? I mean if you think about it, everyone has their own way of creating the perfect morning. Some people have a routine, while others may just have that one thing they do every single morning they wake up. You can do a lot of different things to make your mornings both interesting and delightful. So the real question is, what are you willing to try to make all this happen? I happen to have the perfect idea for you! You can turn a simple cup of coffee in the morning into an even better morning just by adding a special treat! I know of a great recipe that will get the job done. So with that being said, check out this indulging recipe for Browned Butter Pecan Cookies! Time to turn an average morning into a special morning.
Browned Butter Pecan Cookies
Serves: 24 / Prep: 1 ½ hours / Cook: 25 mins
With the help of a recipe like this, you can add a delicious delicacies to your morning cup of brew. For this recipe you are going to need the following ingredients:
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- ¾ cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp Community® House Blend Coffee, ground
- 3 tbsps water, divided
- ¾ tsp salt
- 24 pecan halves
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Cook until butter turns a medium-brown color and has a nutty aroma, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat and pour into a bowl. Refrigerated until almost firm, about 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- In a large bowl, beat browed butter, confectioners’ sugar and vanilla with a mixer at medium speed until creamy. Add flour, ground coffee, 2 tablespoons water and salt, beating until combined. Add remaining 1 tablespoon of water, if needed. Roll dough into 24 balls. Place balls 1 inch apart on a large ungreased baking sheet. Place pecans on dough balls, pressing to adhere.
- Bake until bottoms of cookies are lightly browned, 20 to 25 minutes. Let cool on pan for 5 minutes. Remove from pan and let cool completely on a wire rack. Garnish with additional confectioners’ sugar, if desired.
This might just be something you are going to love, so why not give it a try!