Painterly Days Watercoloring Books
Each watercoloring book consists of 25 sketches printed on lovely watercolor paper invites you experiment with your brush and paint. Because each page is double side it offers you the option to paint the same page but in different ways. The author Kristy Rice shares tips for each sketch and offers advice for helping you discover the artist inside of you. You will also receive a color wheel and an amazing painting tutorial. Yet each book is small enough to take with you anywhere you may go. I love the new adult coloring book, I have always loved to color.
The next step is watercoloring books. Oh my goodness I am hooked! This is so much fun and so relaxing. Creativity has always been my escape and these new watercoloring books have taken the adult coloring books to the next level. Another good thing about these, you do not have to be an artist. They help you make art regardless of your skill level.
The holidays are approaching and these would make the artist in your family the perfect gift. They come with everything you need to make beautiful pictures. Sketch book, paints, paint brush, color wheel and a tutorial to help you get started. Three different books to choose from. Grab one and start painting!
– Artwork printed on heavy watercolor paper
– Pages tear out easily for gifts and framing
– 7 of the 25 pages feature inspirational quotes together with artwork for watercoloring
– Each pattern is printed front and back of page for extra practice
– Cover flap folds around and lays behind the page you are painting to prevent paint transferring onto next page
– Gold foil accents on front and back cover