My husband gets ready for work at 3:30 a.m. and he hates turning on lights that early because the kids always wake up! So we thought of ways to stop the middle of night wakings and came up with a Night Light. Having a night light in the hallway will allow him to get ready without waking the kids up and he can even make coffee in the kitchen. We like the OxyLED OxySense T-02U USB Rechargeable 20 Bright LED Night Light, Stick-on Anywhere Motion Sensing Light Bar for many reasons!
About OxyLED Night Light:
- 20 SUPER BRIGHT LEDs: Contains 20 energy-saving LEDs to illuminate dark spaces in white light color
- DUAL WORKING MODE: Choose to leave the light on or set it to be motion activated, dual modes to choose from, for different occasions and needs
- MOTION SENSOR: Automatically senses human motion within 3m and turns off 15s after you walk away from sensing range
- RECHARGEABLE: Powered by built-in 3.7V 900mAh battery, this sensing light can be recharged via a micro USB port
- QUICK INSTALLATION: Can be easily mounted by adhesive magnetic strip or screws
It was super easy to install, picked where I wanted it and then placed the adhesive magnetic strip. That was it!
I like that I don’t have to buy batteries or light bulbs. I just need to plug it into a USB, and it recharges!
We have it on AUTO, so when the kids get up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night they can see too! But you can turn it off or on too!
The brightness is perfect for my husband to see everything around the hallway at 3:30 a.m. so this is the right night light for this family! Also, the price is under $20!
This light detects body heat and human motion (within 3m). Also the Wireless Motion Sensor Light turns on or off based on occupancy and ambient light levels. It is designed to substitute a standard light switch and built for convenience and personal safety in dark areas. Built with rechargeable 700mAh battery, it can be recharged via Micro USB port. It is ideal for corridors, cabinets, workshops, basements, indoor garages, stairwells, doorways, closets, and other dark places in your home and shed.