One-Pot Cheesy Penne & Sausage
- 8 oz. box Penne Pasta
- 16 oz. pkg. Smoked Sausage, sliced
- 1—14 oz. Can Fire Roasted Tomatoes
- 2 Cups Chicken Broth
- 2 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- ½ Cup Milk
- 4 Green Onions, diced
- 2 Tbsp. Oil
- In a large pot over medium heat, add the oil, sausage, and 3 of the onions for about 5-6 minutes until lightly browned.
- Add the tomatoes, chicken broth, milk, and pasta. Stir together.
- Bring this to a boil, turn down and let simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in cheese.
- Serve with the extra green onion for a garnish.
- Delicious and Simple. Enjoy!