It’s that time of the year that we see PUMPKIN popping up in recipes and drinks. If you are like me, anything with Pumpkin in the title catches my eye. I love Pumpkin! We decided to combine 3 of our favorite things…. No Bake, Mason Jar and Pumpkin Cheesecake. I know you are curious about the Mason Jar- how does this work! Mason Jar recipes are the bomb. I enjoy making desserts in mason jars because they are easy to prepare, store, and clean. This is a real simple recipe to make and I’m sure everyone who tries it will want the recipe. Enjoy!
No Bake Mason Jar Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Package of Graham Crackers
- 1⁄2 C cold whole milk
- 1 small box (6-serving size) vanilla instant pudding
- 1 tsp homemade pumpkin pie spice*
- 1 C Pumpkin puree
- 2 1/2 C Cool Whip
- 1 C Heavy Cream
- 1/2 C sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice Mix:
- 4 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground cloves
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- Makes about 2 TBSP.
- Store in a jar with a lid.
Small Mason Jar
- Break up the graham crackers, put them into a zip lock bag. Using a rolling pin, roll over the crackers several times until they are crushed.
- Add the pudding mix and spices to a bowl, pour in the milk and whisk until combined.
- Add the pumpkin puree whisking to blend into the pudding, spice and milk mixture.
- Spoon in the thawed Cool Whip until thoroughly combined.
- Place bowl into the refrigerator for about two hours.
- Chill a mixing bowl and beaters in a freezer until chilled.
- Remove from the freezer, pour in the heavy cream. Beat the cream on medium until it begins to form a peak.
- Gradually add in the sugar a little at a time.
- Add the vanilla. Continue to beat until the mixture forms a stiff peak.
Layering in the mason jar:
- First layer the crushed graham cracker crumbs. Spread evenly throughout the bottom of the jar.-
- Spoon in equal amounts of the pumpkin cream mixture.
- Top with a generous helping of freshly made whip cream.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.