This product is great to add resistance training to your workout. I specifically use this to stretch and warm up for my working sets, and also wrap it around the bench pad to keep my traps from sliding when i bench. I also use this for my rehab at home with several exercises involving strengthening the muscles. I haven’t used it at workout at home as I prefer to workout at the gym – but the guide that comes with it is very clear and easy to use, and with the range of resistance this kit offers so I believe anyone in any fitness level will be able to do it.
if you’re looking to have a great work out at home you should definitely but these bands
-very easy to use, if you don’t know what to do with them google it and you will find a ton of exercises
– the seller also provided an email with a sample workout which is great for beginners
– love that there are 6 bands and not just 4 all the other sets I have are only 4 bands
– the xxheavy band provides really good resistance, very excited to get to that level
– love they come in a cute little pouch makes them easily portable, great for travel when you don’t have access to a gym
– you can get such a great glute workout with these bands
These are very convenient to have for traveling since they are light weight and come with a carrying pouch. It does come with a little pamphlet with a few examples of workouts you can do with them but these are also very easy to add to your workouts. I am one of those people who prefers to workout at home so using these with my regular workouts gave me the extra resistance and burn I needed! I’ll definitely have to work myself up to using the heavier sizes on a regular basis though!
– Perfect for working your hamstrings, thighs, hips, and more!
– Also great for biceps and triceps!
– Use them for Physical Therapy/Rehab, Brazil Butt Lift, Pilates, etc
You can get these here.
One (1) winner will win a set of Neeboofit resistance bands. This Giveaway is open to US residents only, ages 18 and older. The Giveaway will run from March 29 2015 until 11:59pm EST on April 18, 2015. One entry per household. This blog is not responsible for prize fulfillment. Enter using the Giveaway Tools Form Below. Good Luck!