Muscle Honey is designed to improve the lubricity and function of your muscles and tendons. It allows for a better warm-up and enhanced athletic performance. Using the Muscle Honey before an athletic event will keep you from cramping or injuring muscles due to over-exertion or warm-up. The enhancement in muscle performance and endurance will be very clear. Using the Muscle Honey after an event allows for faster and more thorough recovery.
Reading up on this product I found fascinating is the use of these herbs is traditional and well supported, and the combination of them all in one transdermal gel is unique to us. Herbs and berries combined are a fantastic treatment. Knowing that it is one easy-to-apply gel a must for anyone who works out or an athlete. A new day in herbal sports enhancement. When I work out I do apply to my hip and legs because being on that treadmill for 45 minutes and I’m using my muscles a lot! Makes my warm-up and workout more efficient.
My son even started using it before his basketball practice and games. He says he hasn’t had any pain and he feels splendid after practice. He is 15yrs old so his pain I’m sure is light and he mentioned that his muscles after exercise feel awesome.
Muscle Honey Sports Gel is intended to support athletes:
- Improves muscle performance
- Reduces the discomfort of competition
- Improves waste clearance from muscles
- Faster and better recovery
Herbal Ingredients and their traditional uses:
- Comfrey — Tissue mending
- Witch Hazel — Increase muscle fiber lubricity
- Arnica Montana — Support of healing
- White Willow Bark — discomfort relief
- Devil’s Claw — Joint support
- Peppermint leaf — Circulation and physical support
- Ginseng — Energy Enhancement
- Juniper berry — Flush lactic acid
- Sweet Marjoram — Cramp Relief
If you are an Athlete or work out a lot, I would look more into Nature’s Rite Honey Muscle. Make sure to follow on Facebook.