February 22nd is National Margarita Day! I love Margaritas so I don’t really need a special day but for sure going to enjoy a tall glass tonight with my husband. The classic Margarita combines tequila, lime and triple sec in a refreshing, crisp drink. You can serve the drink shaken with ice (on the rocks), blended with ice (frozen margarita), or without ice (straight up). Margarita’s can be served many ways, but the drink is traditionally served in a margarita glass.
In honor of this special day I have listed some tools, you will need to make you own margarita, recipes, and couple other goodies!
Tools You Will Need:
- Finest Call Premium Triple Sec Syrup 1 Litre 33.8 Fl Oz.
- Nostalgia HSB590 1-Gallon Stainless Steel Margarita & Slush Maker
Check out more Products HERE
- FESTIVE CRANBERRY MARGARITAS
- Passion Fruit Margarita
- Grapefruit Margarita
- Watermelon Margarita
- Strawberry Margarita
- Frozen Peach Margarita
For an official Margarita Recipe visit the International Bartenders Association.
Now just in case you want to go out and CELEBRATE today
- On The Border® – $2 House Margaritas – ontheborder.com
- CHILI’S GRILL AND BAR– $5 Presidente, Triple Berry Infused, and Tropical Sunrise Margaritas
- Bahama Breeze has $2.22 Margaritas (since Margarita day is on 2-22) on Margarita Day.
- At Black Angus, get premium Gold Strike Margaritas for $5
- Ruby Tequila’s restaurants have $1.50 Regular and $3.50 Grande margaritas on Margarita Day
So now I gave you the tools (alcohol buy at the liquor store of course), some recipes that are scrumptious, and some deals going on for this AMAZING DAY!
Let us know how you are going to celebrate today!
[amazon_link asins=’B016YM64JI,B00JB13AE2,B00ZASZMQ4,B001W7UF7S,B001L9MQK6′ template=’ProductGrid’ store=’kelsthoonthi-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’c791769d-f914-11e6-81bc-7125a80655aa’]