My son is always talking about getting twisties/dreads/locks and I have no idea how to help him do his hair. We went on YouTube and found you can use a tennis racket to get the curl definition, but that was goofy and didn’t work that well. Then a friend told me about Afro Twister and wow it works. My son is on his way to getting twists. He uses it every night but he washes his hair every other day, and he has to start over, but he doesn’t mind. He loves to use the Afro Twister! Best thing to do is work in sections. Don’t use a lot of product or water plus make sure your hair is well conditioned and moisturized. I have no clue on how to do my kids hair so this helps a lot. My son loves it when I do the sponge on his hair, bonding time for us I guess. I didn’t know how well it would do because of how it looked (a sponge) but I’m impressed.
AFROFY Afro Twister – Premium Hair Twists Hair Brush Sponge for Defining Dreads, Coils, Curls, Locks, & Magic Twists – Perfect for Styling Your Afro, TWA & Natural Hair
- PREMIUM HAIR BRUSH SPONGE: For Afro’s, TWA and Natural Hair
- 9MM HOLES: Perfect For Defining, Styling & Adding Texture To Dreads, Coils, Curls, Locks And Twists.
- ENHANCED GRIP: The Afrofy Afro Twister is Shaped For Comfortable Grip With EVA Material Top Layer
- FOR EVERYBODY: Afrofy Afro Twister is for Men and Women, Boys & Girls with Afro
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: If You Don’t Love Your Afrofy Afro Twister We’ll Replace or Refund It