My husband took this from me as soon as we got it. He fell in love with the MSLPro Emergency Light for Home, so much I call it Ron’s Night Light. He mainly uses it outside because our porch has no lights, but it does have an outlet so he can just plug it in. He can sit outside and see, so this helps him out a lot. I sometimes use it in the house for my nighttime bathroom trips. I fell one night so from that day on I always use a light so if this in the bedroom I will turn it on to guide me through the dark house.
About the Product:
- MULTIPLE USES – use as a regular indoor light and doubles up as an emergency light
- LIGHTS UP AUTOMATICALLY in a power failure when switch is turned on – bright,non-glare white light
- ENERGY-EFFICIENT LED BULB provides soft white light; if used 3 hours/day will cost only $0.66 per year. That is very impressive!
- RECHARGEABLE BATTERY powers light for 5-6 in emergencies; regularly charge up when light is plugged in use
- EASY TO INSTALL NIGHTLIGHT – comes with On/Off switch, flexible extension plug to redirect/refocus light
- PORTABLE, VERSATILE, BRING ANYWHERE unplug from socket and use as flashlight during emergencies or power outage
- 2 YEARS MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
When I checked on AMAZON and this product has 5 Star Reviews; I knew it had to be an amazing product. All you do is plug in and let it charge and you will have a light that will come on automatically when you need it the most. It is easy to use, and I was able to figure it out and that is a major plus.
If you are interested in the light (and you should be), please check out the MSLPro Emergency Light for Home, Rechargeable Blackout Light 300Lm LED, Power Outage Flashlight Night Light and for under $16 this is a STEAL to be safe!