Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
Complete 4ch 1000 watt Motorcycle Audio Systems Control with Quality Speakers
SharkMotorcycleAudio.com has a full line of marine audio systems made for motorcycle, golf carts, boats, ATV’s and other 12v equipment. This system includes everything you need to install on a motorcycle:
1) Powerful 1000 watt 4ch amplifier with wires to connect to 12 Volt
2) 4 marine speakers
3) Handle bar clamps 7/8 inch to 2″
They carry the speakers in black or chrome. These are high-quality motorcycle speakers with mirror brackets. These are 100% waterproof marine grade speakers. They will work in a swimming pool under water- wow now that is impressive. I’m sure I won’t try that, but if does that then I’m sure the rain won’t hurt the speakers one bit!
- 300 watts each
- 4 X 3 inches
- Rich Texture chrome
- Works with any motorcycle amplifier
- Mirror & handle bar Brackets included
- fits all handlebars 7/8″ 2 1/2 inches
- Working Voltage 10-16V DC
- VoiceCoil Impedance: 4
- Resonc Frequency: 165HZ
- Effective Frequency Range: Fo-12kHZ
- Puiput Sound Pressure Level: 88dB
- Distortion: <= 5%
The best part is it is EASY to connect- I might even be able to do this, and I’m not very good with wires!
Steps to connect:
- Black color wires with RCA to connect 4pcs speakers.
- The orange wire to connect with the key switch.
- Red wire to connect battery +
- Then the another black color wire connect to battery
The most common motorcycle speakers are the for handlebars. These speakers will work out for riding around town or on a drive up the coast. If you have a bike or know someone who might like motorcycle speakers, these are perfect. Easy to install and under $90! So what are you waiting for check out more info and other products on Shark Motorcycle Audio.