I wanted to share a post from Sue’s Review’s is a blog about everything that we use or need everyday. Sue loves to find interesting deals and info for her readers. Hope you check her blog out.
Give sausage balls a spooky look by placing a pimiento-stuffed olive in the center of each one. These “eyes” are a fun breakfast treat on Halloween morning.
- 3 cups all-purpose baking mix
- 1 pound ground hot pork sausage $
- 1 8-ounce block Muenster cheese, shredded
- 1 7-ounce jar pimiento cheese-stuffed Spanish olives
- 1. Combine 3 cups all-purpose baking mix; 1 lb. ground hot pork sausage; and 1 (8-oz.) block Muenster cheese, shredded, in a large bowl until blended. Shape sausage mixture into 1 1/4-inch balls, and place on lightly greased baking sheets. Press 1 pimiento-stuffed Spanish olive (you’ll need 1 7-oz. jar) deeply into center of each ball. Bake at 400° for 15 to 18 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Bisquick for all-purpose baking mix and Jimmy Dean Hot Ground Pork Sausage.
Disclaimer ~ Shared from internet