We love trying out new games, and I have found the perfect one. The game was created by a working Mom who wanted a way for women with kids to feel more connected to each other while also being able to laugh more and vent about their hectic Mom lives. The game consists of 55 cards in a small deck of that easily fits in your purse. Some questions are multiple choice, fill-in-the-blank, open response, or True or False.
This has become a great game and so much fun. Mom Confess will leave you, wondering about some family members. You have to hear some of the answers from my family you will be laughing so hard, days, when we can sit and have fun, are few and in between.
Each of the conversation starters ranges significantly – from hilarious to incredibly real. Sample conversation starters include confessing:
- Which of your child’s bodily function when ill grosses you out the most?
- The phrase your parents said to you that you’ll never say to your kids.
- The things you miss most from B.C. (before children)
- What body part you’d like to get fixed?
- What celebrity Mom would you trade places with?
- The thing you hate most about motherhood.
- What is your supermom power?
Moms Confess is a fun card game of conversation starters created by a mom for moms. It’ll help you feel less crazy and more normal…and more connected to other moms just like you.
There are just 4 simple rules to play:
1) Answer honestly
2) Promise not to judge
3) Have a card you don’t want? Skip it.
4) Most important – have fun getting to know other Moms!
A great game to also play with your friends who are mothers, and see what they have to say to the questions. My family when we go to Jersey would be the best, cousins and aunts would make the game so much fun.