Mimonis is the answer to an unspoken prayer that me and my husband have. We have started a new low carb high fat eating lifestyle and if you have never tried this lifestyle, you may not understand some of the side effects. Which can include constipation or diarrhea.
Constipation is not a favorite subject of many but it happens to 80% of all us during our lifetimes. Mimonis is all natural product that helps detoxify, restore intestinal balance, aids in your digestion and relieves constipation. I really appreciate the fact that it is all natural and non habit-forming and is NOT a laxative.
Five Organic Botanicals
1. Carica Papaya – a rich source of vitamins A, B, & C, high in fiber and water content which help with constipation and keeping you regular. Fiber also keeps you feeling fuller which helps you eat less.
2. Artemisia Arborescens ( Tree Wormwood ) is one of the oldest medicinal plants and is used as a digestive tonic. Wormwood also helps the most stubborn dysentery or chronic diarrhea as well as constipation.
3. Foeniculum Fennel has a very high fiber content which also helps with constipation and promotes regularity.
4. Elettaria Cardamomum ( Cardamom ) is a herb but the seeds are where all the magic is. The seeds have anti-oxidant, disease preventing and digestive health promoting properties.
5. Aloe Ferox ( Aloe ) This beautiful plant yields two different saps: Aloe Bitters, drained from the cut leaves and is used for its laxative properties. The Aloe Gel extracted from the inner portion of the leaves is used not only for health drinks but for skin care.
Take two capsules daily and it helps your body rejuvenate itself. Our bodies are wonderful things because it has the capability of healing itself. Mimonis gives your body the nutrients that is craves. We have had such good luck since taking Mimonis. It is gentle and works wonderfully. Not only has it worked on our constipation it has helped with gas and bloating. We have added this to our daily supplements.