Miami-Dade County includes a thrilling confluence of cultures and people. Over half of its population is foreign-born, the biggest percentage of any county in the United States. Residents have derived from more than 120 countries and speak sixty-eight languages. The workforce is multi-skilled and multi-lingual – that’s appealing to businesses. More than 300 Fortune 500 multi-national companies possess headquarters within this county as well.
Due to a diverse, booming population and varied career opportunities both of these factors generated a popular demand for houses, especially inside the Miami-Dade County luxury house marketplace. An extension of its residents, this county provides a robust diversity within its luxury lifestyle, from the glitz of South Beach to the natural beauty of Pinecrest and the Mediterranean infused affluence of Coral Gables.
The year 2014 was an excellent sales year for 900 Biscayne Bay; the average sales cost rose, median sales cost/sq. ft. rose, and average sales price/sq. ft. rose, according to information obtained from the MLS (Multiple Listing Service).
As Miami real estate marketplace trends are vital to understand, it’s essential that you take a look at the past year’s figures to decide where the area marketplace is headed. You can check out Upkeep Media Inc. for some awesome information. Therefore, here is a list of 2013 and 2014 closed sales information of 900 Biscayne Bay condominiums from the MLS. The year to year figures and stats of 2013 and 2014 are also listed below.
2014 versus 2013 – 900 Biscayne Bay Condominium Sales Year to Year Figures:
- Total Amount of Sales: – Six Sales
- Median Sales Cost: – $23,238
- Average Sales Cost: over $135,000
- Median Sales Cost Per Square Foot: $8.33+ (1.6 percent +)
- Average Sales Cost Per Square Foot: $13.75+ (2.7 percent +)
2014 year – 900 Biscayne Bay Condominium Sales:
- Total Amount of Sales: 49
- Median Sales Cost: $793,286
- Average Sales Cost: $745,000
- Median Sales Cost per Square Foot: $521.53
- Average Sales Cost per Square Foot: $514.29
- For 204 – Highest Priced Sale: Unit 5907 (Penthouse) that closed on February 10th, 2014 at $2,000,000 ($565.77/square foot)
- For 2014 – Lowest Priced Sale: Unit 403 that closed on April 30th, 2014 at $390,000 ($374.28/square foot)
2104 Closed Sales – 900 Biscayne Bay Condominiums
Sales by the Numbers – 2013 – 900 Biscayne Bay Condominiums:
- Total Amount of Sales: 43
- Median Sales Cost: $ 816,524
- Average Sales Cost: $ 610,000
- Median Sales Cost per Square Foot: $513.20
- Average Sales Cost per Square Foot: $500.54
- For 2013 – Highest Priced Sale: Unit 5506 that closed on December 13th, 2013 at $2,900,000 ($741.50/square foot)
- For 2013 – Lowest Priced Sale: Unit 3210 that Closed on December 9th, 2013 at $350,000 ($339.48/square foot)
2013 Closed Sales – 900 Biscayne Bay Condominiums
If someone you know or you would appreciate more details about 900 Biscayne Bay condominiums or any additional condos inside Miami contact The Reznik Group. They have direct knowledge of Florida’s Downtown Miami condominium marketplace and have rented and sold many condominium units at 900 Biscayne Bay. You can call them with any queries you might have on 900 Biscayne Bay or the general Miami condominium marketplace.