lynda.com Fathers day giveaway!
lynda.com helps anyone learn software, technology, creative, and business skills to achieve their personal and professional goals. With a lynda.com subscription, members receive unlimited access to a vast library of high-quality, current, and engaging video tutorials taught by recognized industry experts.
We provide a customizable learning environment for our members:
- Our content team is dedicated to responding to our members’ needs, searching for the most relevant course topics, carefully recruiting and retaining authors who are the best at what they do, and are staying on top of trends and updates in technology.
- We shoot our own premium-quality courses at our twelve-and-a-half acre, state-of-the-art production facility.
- We add an average of 60 courses per month, so memberships are always increasing in value.
- We are often the first-to-market on software training because of our close relationship with several software companies.
- Our videos also have a shorter production timeline than manuals or books, so we are able to expedite training-to-member-time, as well as provide regular updates.
- We make it easy for people to find what they come to learn, and to explore countless other topics along the way.
- We offer several subscription options to our entire library, starting at the monthly subscription price of $25.
- Founded: 1995
- Incorporated: 1997
- Current number of courses: 2,500+
- Individual videos: 117,000+
- Authors: 250+
- Employees: 500+ worldwide
- Headquarters: Carpinteria, California
- Satellite offices: Calabasas, California; United Kingdom; Austria; Australia and satellite offices throughout the United States
- Hours of cumulative content: 15,800+
- Courses released in 2013: 675+; Hours of training: 1,200+
- Enterprise members:
- More than half of the Fortune 50 companies
- 7 out of the top 10 advertising agencies
- 16 of the top 20 media companies
- 40% of all U.S. colleges and universities
- 31 state governments
- All branches of the U.S. military
- US House of Representatives, NASA-JPL, CIA, FAA, USPS, and the Executive Office of the President of the United States, and most cabinet-level departments, including the Department of Defense, and State Department
lynda.com is a great gift for the Father in your life. Lets them keep up to date in their work fields and areas they love to dabble in. As someone working in a tech field I love all the choices you can pick from.I also love that I can learn in areas I had been reading about. Who knows this could be the gift that gets Dad a promotion at work.
All memberships include
Learn what you want, when you want, from our entire course library.
2,601 video courses
Find what you need in our growing library. New courses added weekly.
Watch and learn from top experts who are passionate about teaching.
Variety of instruction
Courses for all levels cover technical skills, creative techniques, business strategies, and more.
Watch from your computer, tablet, or mobile device. Switch back and forth as you choose.
Create and save lists of courses you want to watch, and share them with friends or colleagues.
lynda.com is also giving on of my lucky readers a one month membership. Must be 18 and older.