I love to try new beauty products! When I find samples or a chance to try new things I do and then I love to write up my opinion of them for others who may not know. Lets face it. Everyone has purchased a product you knew nothing about and then thought, “I wish someone had told me about this!” Well get ready because I have 5 wonderful products to tell you about. I know you will want to try them all as soon as you hear about them.
- Tree Hut Shea Body Butter in a delectable Lychee and Plum scent. I love body butters and use them after I shower on my arms, legs, tummy and back. I love the scent of this product plus the softness it gives my skin is so nice. The Shea in it helps keep my skin soft. Plus its made in the USA! Shea Butter has a high content of naturally rich oils, vitamins and minerals. Even I couldn’t believe all of the benefits that using Shea Butter can provide for your skin including relieving chapped skin, maintaining your skin tone, and diminishing the appearance of stretch marks and scars because it contains vitamin E. Tree Hut uses certified organic shea in every product.
- Tree Hut Shea Sugar Scrub Brazilian Nut is a great product to aid in exfoliating my dry Winter skin, When I use this, I come out of the shower with skin that feels smooth, soft, and looks absolutely radiant. The first time I used this, I was so excited I kept feeling my arm through the day. It felt so smooth – you know how skin feels when you’ve just waxed? It’s exactly like that. While it’s not drying, I wouldn’t recommend skipping your after-shower moisturizing routine. I get the best results when I follow this up with some grapeseed or almond oil. One surprise benefit of this was that it actually smoothes out stretch marks. They haven’t disappeared, I haven’t used this long enough to observe that, but they certainly feel smoother and look less prominent.
- Palmer’c Cocoa Butter FlipBalm Juicy Watermelon. This stuff is yummy! I keep applying it not because i need to but because it tastes so good. My lips are soft and smooth and kissable. Just in time for mistletoe season.
- Zest Fruit Boost Shower Gel in a delicious peach mango scent. The smell of the product is what sold me originally, and the price was not too shabby either. I always go for what is “new” in the body soap aisle and this just happen to be the latest thing. The body wash lathers really well, it doesn’t take much to form a nice lather, and the smell is long lasting after washing the product off.
- Salon Grafix Professional Shaping Hair Spray.It’s definitely a dry hairspray. I really like how it doesn’t make my hair wet.
It sprays really fine, doesn’t cake up, and I can brush it out pretty easily. All of these products are available at drugstores and dept stores near you. I would love to hear your opinions after you try them.