Buying pizza these days is getting too expensive to feed our family or we just don’t like the pizza when we get it delivered. So we decided to make our pizza from home! My daughter is pretty picky, so she only loves Pepperoni so for a Saturday lunch we made our own.
Now I don’t have it in me to make our own dough, so we bought Pillsbury and followed their instructions on how to make the pizza!
What you need:
- 1 can (13.8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated classic pizza crust, or 1 can (11 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated thin pizza crust
- 1 jar of pizza sauce- Leonardo’s Pizza Sauce!
- 1/2 cup sliced pepperoni (or whatever toppings you want)
- 1/2 cup shredded Italian Cheese
- Also, a 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
If using classic crust: Heat oven to 425°F. Unroll dough on cookie sheet. Starting at center, press dough into 15×10-inch rectangle.
Spread pizza sauce over crust to within 1/2 inch of edges.
Top with pepperoni and mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake classic crust 14 to 18 minutes, thin crust 8 to 12 minutes, or until crust is golden brown. Cut into 4 servings.