Lagostina Spicy Cream of Asparagus Soup
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- ½ onion
- 1 stalk celery
- 1 carrot
- 1 potato
- 6 Ecodosi of water
- 4 tablespoons of fresh cream
- 1 hot pepper
1. Peel the potato and carrot. Cut into cubes. Cut the celery and onion into slices. Prep the asparagus by cutting and removing the white part of the stems.
2. Put all the vegetables into the pot, add the water and crushed red pepper. Close the lid and cook for 15 minutes.
3. Let the steam vent gradually, then open the lid. Take out 10-12 asparagus tips and put them aside. Blend the rest with a hand blender.
4. Add the asparagus tips kept aside, pour the cream, adjust salt if necessary and do reduce the cream for 5 minutes on medium heat. Serve hot.
Lagostina Martellata Stainless 5-Quart Stewpot
The Lagostina Martellata Stainless 5-Quart Stewpot is a must have piece in the cookware collection. Ideal for making stock, soups, and stews, it also serves as a great pasta pot. The tri-ply stainless steel construction with copper ensure fast and even heating throughout the whole pan. The elegant hammered exterior is designed to go seamlessly from stovetop to oven to table. Highest-grade stainless maintains purity of flavors and is ideal for searing. Comfortable riveted handles are built for strength and stability over a lifetime of use.
Bloomingdales for $224.99
Recipe and Picture it is kindly shared with us from 5wpr.com