I’ve been craving a cold brew machine since I tried my 1st Cold brew at Starbucks this summer. Oh, my goodness the BOLD flavor Cold Brew had was fantastic. Cold brew coffee is a newer way to brew coffee that is easy on the stomach, smoother and naturally sweeter than hot brew coffee. The La Cafetière Cold Brew Coffee Maker is simple to use; all you need is coarse ground coffee and water, and the Cold Brewer does the rest. I need to simple, so this is the perfect machine for me!
I’m a huge coffee drinker, and my husband works in the coffee industry as a machine operator, so we are around coffee all the time. If you are looking for a gift to give to the Coffee Drinker in your life, then this is perfect. At $24.99, the La Cafetière Glass Cold Brewer is super affordable and available now at Pfaltzgraff.
Watch this short video to see how it works!
Now wait….. the La Cafetière Cold Brewer can also be used to make tea, infused water and coffee cocktails! The carafe’s sleek, modern design can easily go from the fridge to the table for serving and entertaining. The Cold brew is good for two weeks in the fridge.
- The glass cold brewer is designed to make up to 40-ounces (1.25 quarts) of coffee concentrate or fresh tea
- The body is made of durable, borosilicate glass, the interior infuser mesh is stainless steel, and lid is made from plastic; 100% BPA-free
- Unique bottom cap of infuser insert ensures all concentrate is drained after brewing and swivels out of the way to release grounds for an easier clean
- The carafe is perfectly sized to fit inside most refrigerator doors
- All pieces are top-rack dishwasher safe for easy and quick clean up
La Cafetière brand which has been around for over 50 years has been known for gourmet hot beverage products like coffee and tea and now proud to add iced drinks to the list.
This individual carafe is designed for creating a delicious and refreshing coffee concentrate that is a bolder, smoother, and less acidic option for iced coffee lovers. It can also be heated up to enjoy a hot drink. The unique mesh bottom cap of the infuser insert allows concentrate to drain completely after concentrate to drain thoroughly after brewing.
4 Steps To Cold Brew:
Step One: Fill the infuser insert with 16 tablespoons of coarsely ground coffee. Put the infuser back inside the carafe.
Step Two: Slowly pour cold water over the grounds until the carafe is filled.
Step Three: Put on the airtight lid, and store in the refrigerator for 12-15 hours; then remove the infuser insert and grounds
Step Four Add ice to 2-3 ounces of coffee concentrate and add milk, cream, sweetener or flavor as desired. Pour, serve and enjoy!