I was given an opportunity to do a review on the Kitchen Gurus Glass Top Digital Food Scale. It has an ultra thin design, and the glass top is super easy to clean. Since we are all trying to lose weight in my home, I thought this would work great, so when a chance came that I could do a review on it I jumped at it.
It has a large easy to read 2.4″ high contrast LCD display. Helps so much that I don’t have to go grab glasses just to look at the scale. It measures in Grams (g), Ounces (oz), Fluid Ounces (fl oz), and Kilograms (kgs). Now I will be able to measure out everyone’s food.
If you think you don’t need a kitchen scale you will be truly surprised at how easy this is to use in your every day recipes. It prevents adding too much of an ingredient and wrecking the recipe.
The scale has a Lithium Battery which lasts a lot longer than other batteries. You can measure in different units. I find that easy to use.
1. Easy to Clean, Durable Tempered Glass Construction (11lb capacity)
2. Measures Grams (g), Ounces (oz), Fluid Ounces (fl oz), Kilograms (kgs)
3. Tare / Zero feature to add additional ingredients or remove container weight.
4. Designed in the USA!
5. Easy to Read, Large 2.4″ High Contrast LCD Display
6. Auto-Off Technology
7. 4 High Precision Gauges with 0.1lb resolution
8. 1 Lithium Long Lasting Battery (included)
9. Touch Sensitive Buttons
10. Low Profile Design (15mm thin)
11. Responsive Customer Support
12. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Its slim designs helps when you have limited kitchen space. It is very easy to clean and I am confident that this scale would not disappoint you. Head on over to Become Gurus and see what they have to offer.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.