As a mother, we worry about our kids and all the things they have, for me I will not go to bed until my daughter walks through the door. Checking the time and how can we, as parents keep them safe. Protecting your valuables and keeping tabs on your loved ones shouldn’t cost you an arm and a leg.
That’s where the Sen.se, GuardPeanut comes in. An affordable way to protect your family and all of your valuables with one thing. GuardPeanut monitors and tracks valuables and prized possessions, providing notifications to your smartphone or tablet when they are tampered with or moved. Like all of Sen.se’s devices, GuardPeanut is not only affordable but easy to use. Anyone from a tech enthusiast or novice can quickly setup and use GuardPeanut daily – they just need one of the sensors and a smartphone or tablet.
For me, being able to know where my child is and not having to worry is great. She has it hooked to her purse so I can always tell where she is by simply going on the app. Don’t get me wrong, I trust my child, its too many things can go wrong and I want to be able to get to her. GuardPeanut simply connects to your smart phone using Bluetooth Smart. Using the SensePeanut companion app, you will be alerted when any of your valuables or objects are moved when they shouldn’t be.
The motion sensor has been designed to affix to anything. It detects any vibration or movement to keep both your sanity and items safe. What you get in the box GuardPeanut including battery • User guide • Multipurpose Peanut holder clip • Key ring • Sticky putty • Self-adhesive tape. Love having this and knowing that she’s safe and when we are away our things are safe, nothing like losing something when you’re away.
With GuardPeanut you can:
- Place it on your drawer so you can see if your roommate is sneaking clothes when you aren’t looking
- Affix it to your laptop and set up the alarm so the whole coffee shop is alerted to a laptop thief
- Attach it to a door so you can see when kids or pets leave or arrive home
- Hide it on the cookie jar to know when someone is cheating on their diet
With ThermoPeanut, you can now measure temperature anywhere: at home, at work, in the baby’s room, on the go, in the fridge, where your pets live, when camping, in the server room, and anywhere else!
Are you ready to protect all the things you love, and more.
In addition to receiving notifications in the app and being able to review reports on movement, the SensePeanut app allows users to set advanced functions and features. Additional customizations include:
- Movement sensitivity – Users have the flexibility to set the sensitivity of the motion detector in GuardPeanut.
- On demand sound alerts – Through the app, individuals can trigger their GuardPeanut to make a sound, making it easier to find the location of an item that might have been moved or misplaced.
- Choice of sound alerts – GuardPeanut offers different sound and volume options through the app, so users can customize their experience depending on their needs. If they are tracking when their shop door is opened, they can activate the subtle bell greeting. For those tracking their valuables to prevent theft, they can program the GuardPeanut to make a loud siren noise, when their item is moved. When sound is not required, GuardPeanut and its notifications can be muted at any time.
- Data exports – It offers unlimited data storage within the secure cloud, allowing data to be exported to Excel and CSV files anytime. This setting is valuable for storeowners that want to track the flow of customers over a period of time by showing when their store door is opened the most.
- Multiple devices – Each GuardPeanut can be paired with multiple smartphones and tablets. When a motion is detected, notifications will be sent to the closest authorized devices. All other devices using the same account will be able to receive notifications and check the timeline of events when they are back in range.
- Home hubs – As any smart phone or tablet can be used as a hub, GuardPeanut can provide actionable data and alerts to multiple users even when they are miles from home.