We live in a world where several situations and matter are going to be important. For the most part, we all focus on taking care of our families. Not only that, everyone makes sure we get what is needed, especially when it comes to your kids. Them starting off at such a young age opens the door to a world of plenty to learn. Meaning it’s important for them to get there education.
As a parent, you already know what it’s like to go through the educational system. There are several subjects to cover and plenty of ways to do so. Kids are going to learn at the pace that fits them best, but it helps to bring a bit of a flair into the mix. In fact, I know of a great way for your child to get the help they need when the time comes. So check out all the information I have for you below.
Learning Is The Way To Play
There are tons of ways for you to show your child the true wonders of education. A company known as Learning Resources can help you do just that. What they do is toys that help kids have fun while they are learning. Learning is indeed a stable matter, but having fun is also important.
Recently, they have partnered with a fabulous celebrity family, Danielle & Adam Busby from OutDaughtered! Their mission is to help inspire and empower parents to help their children “Learn Through Play Every Day!” This is a method that can be done through toys, tips, activities, music, and more! Some of the top rated toys that Learning Resources has to offer:
- Counting Dino-Sorters Math Activity Set – a fun way for children to learn about counting and color while they play hide-and-seek! Each numbered and colored egg holds a corresponding number of dinos inside
- Letter Blocks – special blocks that feature flat fronts and open backs, perfect for use as letter molds. Comes with 2 sets of vowels (red), extra consonants for word building, and a storage bag
- Gears! Gears! Gears!® Cycle GearsTM – allows kids to can create their own cycles that really move. Open-ended building allows for almost endless creative possibilities. An engaging way to build STEM and critical thinking skills
Nothing Like A Few Helpful Tips
Despite having their hands full with America’s only all-female quintuplets (age 2), plus big sister Blayke (age 6), Danielle & Adam Busby of TLC’s OutDaughtered are dedicated to helping their kids Learn Through Play Every Day. Danielle Busby shares her top tips here:
- The Busby Daily Buzz – sit down once a month to brainstorm simple little daily questions and challenges to
keep our kids’ brains sharp.
- STEMtastic Activities – stock the playroom with toys designed to promote STEM and coding
- Music to Their Ears – Learning Resources has a great Spotify playlist full of kid-friendly tunes that inspire a whole lot of learning
- Check out more incredible tips here.
Also, there is a special video you can check out below as well!
They even have a Learning Minutes Calendar that’s available online! This makes it easy for parents and kids do a quick, simple, and fun learning activity every day in just minutes, to earn points good towards chances to win free toys! You can even check out this incredible video too.