Disclosure: This is a sponsored post on behalf of Nature’s Bounty®. All opinions are 100% my own.
Stay Healthy Even On The Weekend
Now for the weekends, we are bit more relaxed but we still take our vitamins/supplements. Plus we try to get more exercise by using nature’s gym- the outside. We go for walks, hikes, and bike riding. Those are things we don’t really get to do during the busy weekdays so we take advantage when the weekends come. We still want to be alert and energetic so keeping the vitamins in the plan is important to maintain our healthy routine. Sticking to a routine helps reduce stress and anxiety for the kids and of course myself. We can enjoy the weekend to the fullest and get healthy all at the same time.
We need B vitamins for nervous system health and Vitamin D for strong bones.* My kids are picky eaters and so different from each other so I get them kid’s multivitamins that are geared towards their needs. The kids don’t quite understand why they need to take the supplements, but I inform them that it builds a healthier mind and body. I try to set a good example for the kids by eating healthy, exercising, and drinking water!
Sometimes I need to remind myself of the motivation of a healthy lifestyle because sometimes I do think it is a lot of work. I guess that is where the “No pain No gain” concept comes in my head.
Here are the reasons why I feel we need to get out and about on the weekends:
● Reduces the weekday chaos stress
● More energy- there is a lot to do on the weekends
● Sleep better- we all need that for sure
● Confidence on how we feel and look
● When the kids see their parents living a healthy life then that sets a great example for them to achieve
Nature’s Bounty® helps my husband and I stay healthy. My husband and I take Super Strength Vitamin D3 and Fish Oil 1200 to help our bones and maintain a healthy heart.* We want to be Weekend Warriors so we need to get those vitamins in our bodies to make that happen. The kids follow in our footsteps about health so hopefully down the road they might be healthier than we are at our age. Every time I go shopping at Walmart I pick up Vitamins for the whole family! With Walmart and Nature’s Bounty in my life I’m a Healthy Champion.
Super strength Vitamin D3 is a potent and active form of Vitamin D. Vitamin D3 helps maintain strong bones and teeth, and supports immune and neuromuscular health.*
● Features D3 – a potent and active form of Vitamin D
● Supports strong bones and a healthy immune system*
● Easy to swallow rapid-release liquid soft gels provide quick absorption
Fish Oil contains omega-3 fatty acids, the “good fats” that contribute to cardiovascular, skin and metabolic health.*
● Contains 360 mg of active EPA/DHA per softgel
● May reduce the risk of coronary heart disease◊
● Purified to eliminate mercurySpecial Info for our READERS:
● $1.00 Nature’s Bounty coupons.com quick-print coupon download- HERE
● Take a 10 minute online survey from Nature’s Bounty, and they will send a $5.00 Walmart Gift card to the first 100 people to fully complete the survey (U.S. citizens only, must be 18 years or older to participate) at NaturesBountySurvey.com
● Make sure to connect on FACEBOOK with Nature’s Bounty to get all the great deals they post
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
◊Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. One serving of Fish Oil 1200 mg provides 360 mg of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids. See nutrition information for total fat and cholesterol content.