This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of NABISCO Cookies and Crackers. All opinions are 100% mine.
Bring Home The Holidays With The Ultimate Party NABISCO Party Planner
NABISCO is providing coupon savings exclusively at Publix. Coupon savings include: save $0.55 when you buy ONE (1) OREO Cookies package and save $0.55 when you buy ONE (1) WHEAT THINS Crackers or TRISCUIT Crackers. So I thought why not make some holiday pies and I knew NABISCO Party Planner would give me yummy recipes. I wanted to find one that I can bring to a Holiday Party at my job; that didn’t require a lot of work.
Here is my recipe I got from NabiscoPartyPlanner.com: Cranberry-Apple Pie Prep Time: 15 minutes Total Time: 1 hour 40 minutes What You Need:
- 1 tbsp butter
- 6 large apples- sliced thinly (8 cups)
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp flour
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 Honey Maid Graham Pie Crust
- 1/2 cup thawed Frozen whipped topping
Make It: Heat oven to 350 Melt butter in large skillet on medium heat, add apples and cranberries Stir to evenly coat with butter; cover; cook 7-9 minutes or until apples are tender- stir occasionally Add sugar, flour, and cinnamon- cook and stir 1 minute or until sugar is melted and evenly coated apples Spoon into pie crust Bake 20-25 minutes or until filling is hot and bubbly Cool slightly Served topped with Whipped Topping
TIP: Can make this tart pie 24 hrs before serving. While the pie was cooking we did some holiday decorating around the house:
Now we have dessert, the house is decorated why not some GAMES!
You have to have GAMES at your Holiday Party! Here is list of 10 Holiday Games to play with everyone:
- Pin the red nose on Rudolph (like Pin the Tail on the Donkey)- have someone draw one on a big piece of paper- I’m sure the kids would love to color it!
- Ornament guess. When the guests walk in, give them a piece of paper and have them write down their guess on the total number of ornaments on the tree- whoever is closest wins an ornament.
- Christmas memory game. Place Christmas items on a tray, give everyone one minute, and take the tray away. They need to write as many down as they can remember in 30 seconds. Whoever gets the most correct they win! Get prizes at the dollar store!
- Holiday ABC’s. This can be played with adults and kids. Give everyone a piece of paper with the alphabet written from A to Z. They need to write a holiday word that starts with each letter. The first one to complete the list wins!
- Gift hot potato. Have guests bring an unwrapped gift (have a limit like $10). Then pass around one unwrapped gift at a time. When the music stops, whoever has the gift keeps that gift, and they are out of the game. Keep going until everyone gets a gift.
- Name that Carol. Take 3-4 sentences from Holiday Carols and see if anyone can guess what song it is- whoever guesses the most gets a Holiday CD!
- Christmas Carol Charades. This can get quite fun…get creative! Make a list and see if anyone can guess- kids love this game!
- Photo booth. Provide silly props and backdrops for guests. This is fun and makes memories. Make sure you print out pictures for your guests.
- Two truths and a lie- Christmas twist Have everyone who wants to play, name their three worst Christmas gifts; two would be true, and one would be false. Just have fun!
- Word Find. Make your own Word Find for everyone to do~ either at the party or a take home. Guess what I made one for us at Kelly’s Thoughts On Things!
Print it out HERE