Compensation was provided by Hershey via MomTrends. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions of Hershey or Momtrends.
This year my daughter and I want to make every holiday special, so the first thing we are going to do is make Hershey’s Valentine’s Day Baskets. We love going to TARGET and found these cute conversation candies, so we grabbed a couple of bags to make our special baskets. Then we came across a cute DIY basket we want to make with the Hershey’s Kisses Conversati
Can’t wait for my family to enjoy our Celebrate with Hershey’s Valentine’s Day Baskets~ #HSYMessageOfLove. We filled the basket with fun pencils, erasers and of course, Hershey’s candies.
These candy baskets are super easy to make and fun to do with kids.
What you need:
- Felt or thick paper (what we used)
- Plate (round) we used a funky design one
- Hole Punch or Scissors (like we did)
- Ribbon, String or Yarn (like we did)
My daughter was the one making the baskets, so I let her lead the way
How To Make Hershey’s Valentine’s Day Basket
- Trace plate on paper
- Fold paper in half
- Put a mark on both sides of the fold
- Match up the marks and make new marks until you have eight marks
- Hole Punch the marks (not too close to edge but close)
- Weave yarn/ribbon through the holes and pull
- Pull ribbon to together
- Make a bow
- Fill with candy
Next you will find out how to play LOVE BINGO with our DIY Bingo Cards and Hershey’s Valentine’s Day Baskets! Stay tuned for that post real soon!
What would you do with all this HERSHEY CANDY? Leave a comment and let us know.