- 3 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 3/4 cup cucumber, sliced
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 2 hardboiled eggs
- 1 grilled chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon bold mustard
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Begin by prepping and cutting the veggies.
Peel and slice the hard boiled eggs and cut the chicken.
In two bowls divide up the ingredients evenly.
In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients.
Serve salads immediately with dressing on the side.
Makes two servings