It’s National Nutrition Month, so that means it’s time to get right in the kitchen. Eating healthy is something some people find hard to do, but why? It could be that they feel like they would be giving up all the delicious foods they love so much. Others may feel as if it’s impossible to fit healthiness into their diet. Well, that’s what I’m here to help you with. Not only are you going to find out about some incredible healthy choices, but also about some awesome kitchenware too! So check out the information that I have for you below.
The Carrington Farms Lineup
Carrington Farms is a company dedicated to bringing you the highest quality of products. Not just normal products, though, as a matter of fact these products can enhance anyone’s healthy lifestyle. So check out the product selection I have for you below:
- Carrington Farms Liquid Coconut Cooking Oil – If you didn’t know already, coconut oil is the perfect alternative to traditional oils such as vegetable, olive, canola, and even corn oil. It keeps all the benefits of traditional oil but doesn’t have that distinct flavor of coconuts. This oil is formulated with Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT), which can help with energy production and helps you burn calories faster too! The best part is it’s gluten-free, Carrington Farms Liquid Coconut Cooking Oil would be perfect for any cooking and baking needs.
- Carrington Farms Coconut Oil Cooking Spray – Most cooking sprays are good, but this one is obviously the better choice. Do to the fact that it’s non-hydrogenated, free of harmful saturated, and trans-fatty acids, this could be your go-to when it comes to baking. It’s easy to use, non-stick, and best of all zero calories!
- Carrington Farms Flax Chia Blend – Carrington Farms combined Organic Milled Flax Seeds with Chia Seeds to make the perfect healthy enhanced product. This blend is filled with Omega 3’s, vitamins, antioxidants, protein, fiber, and minerals too! Together, you will be powered by an incredible source of energy as if you ate a great “Superfood.” Add these with you vegetables, fruits, breakfast meals; you name it. The same great taste with a huge energy gaining aspect.
- Carrington Farms Flax Chia Paks – Why not stay healthy on-the-go with Carrington Farms Flax Chia Paks. Just the use of one pack can give your food the healthy boost you want. Sprinkle this on your simplest meals and still get the full healthy experience.
Go-To Cookie Sheets By T-fal
Now besides having the best healthy ingredients, you are going to need the perfect bakeware around the house right? Well with the help of T-fal, you will have the best bakeware perfect for your baking needs. So what you need is the T-fal AirBake Natural Sheet Set.
With this incredible set of baking sheets, burnt cookies will no longer be a factor. These baking sheets use Micro-Dome Technology, which helps decrease the usual baking time. They are also designed with insulated aluminum, which means better browning and no burning. The T-fal AirBake Natural Sheet Set comes in three different sizes, these sizes include:
- Small – 14″ x 9-1/2″
- Medium – 12″ x 14″
- Large – 16″ x 14″
With T-fal AirBake Natural Sheet Set, baking at home will be better than ever.
Special Recipe For National Nutrition Month
If you are ready to get busy in the kitchen for National Nutrition Month, they check out the special recipe I have for you below!
Flax Chia Chocolate Chip Cookie Delights
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Beat brown sugar, butter, and coconut oil with a mixer in a large bowl until smooth. Beat the first egg into creamed butter mixture until completely blended; beat in vanilla extract with the last egg.
- Mix flour and baking powder into butter mixture until dough is smooth; fold in Flax Chia Blend and salt. Drop dough by rounded tablespoons onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cookies are lightly browned around the edges, about 12 minutes.
Just because you want to live a healthier life doesn’t mean you have to give up everything you love. So check out all the information I have for you above, and have a great National Nutrition Month!