With my only niece being ready to have her baby, I have been looking for things she would need and want for my soon to be nephew. When I came across the Guardian Angel Outlet, I knew this would be great. Not only will it keep Christopher safe and sound, also give the mom and dad a piece of mind.
He wont be walking just yet but I can remember having those plastic ones that went into the outlets, and my kids being able to pull them out. At least when he starts walking and touching things he will not be putting his fingers into anything.
The best part about this is that once your child goes to touch it, the electricity shuts off. And once they move it comes back on. That is pretty amazing and I am in love with this. They should have had this out when my kids were younger,
We want the best for our kids…but we realized that as parents, we are often protecting them with solutions that were developed decades ago, don’t always work, are easily circumvented, difficult to use and that keep stress and danger levels high. Now all new parents and old can have a piece of mind that they are protecting their children.
The Guardian Angel Shockproof Outlet provides the absolute safety children deserve and the convenient access to power parents desire. Only the Guardian Angel Outlet uses cutting edge smart technology to create an outlet that shuts itself off only when it is dangerous to be on … stopping shocks before they can start … and restores power once it is safe to do so.
Every year, thousands of children need Emergency Room care for severe burns and neurological damage as a result of household shocks (and hundreds die) despite the widespread use of cheap mechanical solutions used to hopefully prevent shocks at home. Clearly, they don’t work … certainly not well enough. And every home has a handful of extremely dangerous outlets … outlets always in use (for a night-light, a monitor, etc.), outlets frequently used (to vacuum, to charge a phone, etc.), and outlets in and around the child’s main play area. The Guardian Angel Shockproof Outlet is the safe and reliable “missing piece” that protects infants and toddlers from a home’s most dangerous outlets. With its award winning technology, the Guardian Angel Outlet turns the power off when it senses a dangerous situation … restoring its own power seconds after it’s safe to do so. The Guardian Angel Shockproof Outlet is a unique combination of absolute protection from, and convenient access to, electric power … and a MUST HAVE for safety conscious parents.