When: Wednesday, June 15, 2016, 9-9:30/9:30-10 pm ET
Hashtag: #ktot #growingupmcghee
Brand participant: @upTV (Please Follow)
Prizes: 2 Amex Gift Cards- $25 Each Show
Follow along and join in the conversation by Creating your custom view with TweetDeck or Hootsuite following #growingupMcghee #ktot on your Twitter search
— Kelly (@ronnkelly3) June 15, 2016
Sites to follow the Tweet Chat on: (I like Tweetchat and Hootsuite the best)
Twitter: Also can follow the Hashtag #growingupmcghee and #ktot
Tweetdeck: Tweetdeck is owned by Twitter and integrates seamlessly with your Twitter account as a login. This is a beautiful, simple way to keep on track with a Twitter chat.
Hootsuite: Hootsuite organizes your social media profiles or searches into streams that you can easily scan and manage. This is one of the favorites for following along and organizing social content.
Tweetchat: Tweetchat is a simple, powerful tool to interact quickly and reply to Tweets. Once connected to your Twitter account, you can easily keep up with fast-paced Twitter chats as it updates and refreshes in real time.
- Let your Twitter followers know you will be joining a Twitter Chat so they know you will be tweeting a lot in the next hour. Invite them too!
- Include a “.” in front of an @ if you want your tweet to show up in all feeds.
- Don’t feel guilty if you can’t stay for the whole thing. Let us know you are there by tweeting #ktot too so we know you showed up. You will have to answer or get involve in chat to be in the drawing for the $25 GC.
- Don’t be afraid to contribute and jump in! It can be intimidating, but FUN!
- When answering a specific question or comment from another participant, use Twitter handles to identify who you’re speaking to avoid confusion. Plus you can respond to the question (Q1, Q2) with A1, A2
- Remember Twitter chats are about connecting and learning, not selling!
- Always include the chat hashtag in your responses. #ktot #growingupMcGhee
About Growing Up McGhee Show:
We will TWEETING and asking questions during the show (on hour long- 2 shows one winner per show)