There are few things that feel more “American” than apple pie, baseball and summertime BBQs. Fresh off a decadent holiday weekend you might be looking for some healthy and easy desserts. (I know I am!) It doesn’t feel right to end a holiday weekend without something special. So keep the grill hot, and follow the instructions below for Summertime Grilled Peaches. A juicy, satisfying dish that will please your guests and your bikini body 🙂
(Pssst… There’s also a “Made in America” giveaway from Pocket Poppet & Kuhf’s!)
It’s simple to make Grilled Peaches:
- Top with some plain Greek Yogurt and cinnamon and you’ll impress both your guests and taste buds.
- Use coconut oil or avocado oil, because it has a high smoke point.
- Try with other fruit! Pineapple works just as well 🙂
- Pocket Poppet makes luxury cardigans that fold into their own pouch – perfect for traveling and work. Throw one in your diaper bag for a cold weather emergency. Also double great as a nursing cover!
- Kuhf’s add style to your boots, jeans, leggings, workout pants and capris. Packing Kuhf’s and a Pocket Poppet when traveling this summer allows you to easily transition a day outfit into a brand new nighttime fashion!