Summer is almost here, and our favorite pastime is getting our family together and grilling out for the start of summertime. While one of the most popular items to grill is meat, if that’s all you ever use your grill for, you are missing out! You can make some amazing meals when you grill vegetables! Here is a recipe using one of our family’s favorite grilled veggies, fresh corn on the cob.
Grilled Corn on the Cob with Garlic and Butter
Four ears of corn
3 cloves of garlic, minced
Salt and pepper
1. Peel back the shucks on each ear, and remove the silk.
2. Rinse under water, shake or pat dry.
3. Add a pat of butter to each ear of corn, then sprinkle some minced garlic on each ear, too.
4. Re-wrap the corn inside the husk.
5. Wrap in foil and place on heated grill.
6. Cook for 35 to 45 minutes.
7. Remove from heat, remove the husks and season to taste with salt and pepper.
For more wonderful Recipes, head on over and check out Bullock’s Buzz!