Repurpose cups, bowls, plates, forks, spoons and knives are made from corn, sugar and bamboo, all of which are annually-renewable resources. They are also BPA-free, chlorine-free, petroleum-free and use only soy-based inks. And unlike traditional plastic or even paper items, all Repurpose products are 100% compostable in an industrial composter.
As parents we try every day to be an example for our kids and living a greener life is something that will help them and their kids in the long run. Teaching them not to be so wasteful and using products that will help in our goal is important. My favorite product in this awesome line is the Insulated Hot Cup with lid. It keeps my coffee HOT without that extra sleeve. Loving that when I walk into my job everyone wants to know where I got my coffee- at home! The price of these products are reasonable compared and I don’t mind paying an extra $1.00 if I’m helping the environment, small price to pay for sure. I wish restaurants and coffee places would really look at products like Repurpose (they also sell in wholesale HINT HINT Starbucks)
We love to throw parties at our house so when I brought out all the Repurpose products and people were impressed with the product but when I told them about how green they were they were even more excited. We all felt we could enjoy our meal and drinks without worrying about how much waste we were creating.
You buy the products on Amazon (ad links below)
- Repurpose 100% Plant Based Clear Cold Cup, 12 oz (20 Count)
- Repurpose 100% Compostable Plant-Based Clear Cold Cup, 12-ounce (50 Count)
- Repurpose 100% Plant Based Bagasse Plates, 9 Inch (20 Count)
- Repurpose 100% Plant Based Bagasse Plates, 6 Inch (20 Count)
- Repurpose 100% Plant Based Bagasse Bowls, 16 oz (20 Count)
- Repurpose 100% Plant Base High Heat Utensils, Forks/Knives/Spoons, 24 Count
- Repurpose 100% Plant Based Insulated Hot Cup and Lid Set12 , 12 oz. (12 count)
Or check out your local grocery store~ enter zip code HERE and it show you where you can get these products locally! They are at my local store Safeway so that is a big plus for me because I know I will be switching.