The Great Taste No Pain plan has been carefully constructed to stress the importance of nutrient-packed, delicious real foods, while adhering to the principles of proper food combining, which is an eating lifestyle that centers on pairing foods together that require similar digestive enzymes (acid versus alkaline) so as to make meals less taxing on the system and encourage more efficient and complete digestion.
Holiday season is here and I swear my family has the worst time digesting food around this time of the yer the worst. I fight with bloating and gas so being able to figure what I should eat is going to be very helpful.
This is NOT a diet! It does not require you to swear off whole food groups, count calories, rely on meal replacement bars and shakes, track points or severely restrict portions. With Great Taste No Pain, you can still enjoy foods you love and meals that will leave you satisfied with no feelings of deprivation.
- Principle #1: Proper food combining basics
- Principle #2: Eating fruit correctly
- Principle #3: Avoiding processed food and fast food
- Principle #4: How to choose carbs and fats wisely
- Principle #5: Maintain a healthy pH
Plus you’ll also receive:
- Common-sense rules for desserts and snacks – you don’t have to give them up!
- Guidelines for beverages and the best ways to enjoy them (including alcohol)
- Tasty lunch ideas for kids and adults too
- Hints on how condiments, toppings and dressings fit into the Great Taste No Pain plan