Pack GoGo squeeZ this year!
Let me tell you of some reasons you need to add GoGo squeeZ to your lunchboxes this year. Packing lunches can be monotonous and annoying, but not anymore. I’m going to show you how to make it easy and fun.
- Easy to pack– You knew this was going to be on my list. GoGo squeeZ are super easy to pack. You just throw them in your lunchbox and that’s that. You don’t have to worry about it being an overly complicated process.
- 4 grams of protein – When you’re stressing about what healthy items to pack, remember that GoGo squeeZ has 4 grams of protein. How awesome is that? You know they are getting plenty of good stuff in their diet to eat.
- Junk free – Okay, I feel zero guilt about packing these for a part of my kids’ lunch because they are junk free. What does that mean? Well, GoGo squeeZ are non-GMO, gluten free, and are made with no added sugars, dyes, or preservatives.
- So many flavors – GoGo squeeZ isn’t even something my kids get tired of eating because they come in so many different flavors. They come in more than 20 different varieties, from Apple Pumpkin Spice to Organic Boulder Berry. My kids get plenty of variety in their lunch and this makes them super happy!
- An alternative to candy – Another reason you will see me packing these awesome fruit packs is that they are a great alternative to candy. I don’t need to worry about my kids getting a sugar high while at school or after a sporting event. It’s quite nice knowing I’m packing them something worthwhile.
The GoGo squeeZ give my kids a sense of responsibility too. They can pack their own lunches and I know it’s an easy process. Handing off something like this to my kids is important! They love packing their own lunches and I love knowing that they are getting good stuff in their diet.
The next time you’re looking for something tasty, but good for your kids, check out GoGo squeeZ and what it can offer your kids this back to school season.