Getting back into the rhythm of school can turn out to be one of the most stressful processes. The thing is that you’ve had years of practice from pre-k through high school. Well, now that your student has graduated you have to prepare them for college. Believe it or not, college isn’t much easier in the preparation category. Your child is going to be living on campus, so they need everything they can get.
With them being away for school, it’s important to get them everything they need the first go around. Of course, you’ll be able to send them stuff, but you can’t be too careful. There is so much more you have to consider when getting the shopping done. Although, I have a couple of products for you that would be a great fit for them. So check out all the information I have for you below.
Live A Comfortable Campus Life
About 40% of college students live on campus, many of them without A/C. This is something that can be a bit irritating in some situations. So they are going to need something that can change that factor. With that being said, take a look at the following items:
- Air Stik® Ultra Slim Oscillating Fan – is a wonderful fan with an AeroTech design for that ultra slim comfort. It has an oscillating feature and a slim design, making it easy to place on nightstands or desktops to keep students cool during those all-nighters. Other key details include:
- Lighted Electronic Controls
- Two Quiet Refreshing Speeds
- Includes a Patented, Fused Safety Plug
- 32” Oscillating Tower Fan With Remote Control – comes with oscillating features, a multi-function remote, and an 8-hour timer! This makes it the perfect for keeping dorm rooms cool between classes and overnight. Some other key details include:
- Easy-to-Use Comfort Select® Controls
- Three Quiet Speeds
- Carry Handle
- On-Board Remote Storage
Giving them a couple of options like these can be beneficial to them while they are away. Just knowing that they are comfortable while furthering their education is mind soothing. So go ahead and check out all the information I have for you above.