Mother’s Day is here, and we have the perfect gift to give to MOM.
Moms usually take care of everyone but themselves so why not show them how much you appreciate their commitment to caring for others by gifting your mom something extra special – the gift of sight! Through VSP Vision Care’s Gift of Sight Program, you can do just that!
My mom is retired and has been living without vision coverage for some time. So, I wanted to look into how I can help her since she has been having vision issues lately. She has been having a lot of headaches and she wears reading glasses from the drugstore, but it’s clear that she needs REAL GLASSES! As her daughter, I want to change that and help her afford the eye care service that she needs. She needs proper EYE CARE! She only has one set of eyes, and I would love to give her a better quality of life with better sight.
What Will They Get With an Individual Vision Plan from VSP?
- Savings on eye exams
- A $150+ allowance toward glasses and contacts
- Top-quality lenses covered after an affordable copay
- Savings on optional lens enhancements
When I give my Mom the Gift of Sight plan, she will get her basic glasses and save on her eye exam. Plus, plans start as low as $17/month, so it is affordable for me, as well! And, one size doesn’t need to fit all, since these VSP Individual Vision Plans are available to suit various levels of eye care needs.
Reasons VSP is the Best Choice for Individual Vision Insurance
- Think of the SAVINGS. Even with the Standard Plan, the typical annual savings is over $200. They will save money on frames, lenses, contacts, eye exams and more!
- Convenient Locations. With the largest independent doctor network – over 33,000 doctors nationwide!
- Wide Selection of frames/lenses. They will find the perfect pair for their style and budget.
- Very Simple To Use! Get started fast and easy – enroll in minutes, and they can use the benefits in just five business days!
- Best Care! Receive high-quality care from VSP network doctors and high-quality products.
So instead of the mugs, candles, flowers, or other gifts that you get Mom every year, give her the Gift of Sight with and Individual Vision Plan from VSP!
This is a sponsored post but all the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.