This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods, Inc. All opinions are entirely my own.
The Big Game will be here soon, and I know we will be watching with family and friends at our house. We call this “HomeGating” and we have so much fun that we do this every year. However, everyone needs to bring food and drink..just like tailgating RIGHT?
For this year’s BIG GAME I’m going to surprise my guests with a very simple SNACK HACK that they will love. We always have chicken and with chicken comes DIPPING SAUCE. Well no boring ranch dip this year, I’m going to elevate the sauces just a bit, though. Adding something to the “typical” ranch dipping sauce can add so much more flavor, and I know my guests will appreciate the extra love I put into the dips.
The only store I need to go to is my local Kroger, my one stop shopping store. They have all the #fanfoodleague products I need to please my guests. I always get the Tyson® Any’tizers® Boneless Chicken WYNGZ (Buffalo and Honey BBQ Flavored) which is located in the frozen food aisle. The reason why I buy them is that they are 100% white meat chicken and the flavor is so amazing. I can’t go wrong with Tyson products; it is always a crowd pleaser.
I’m going to show you a super SNACK HACK that you can use with the Tyson Any’tizers.
- First thing to do is get the Any’Tizers in the oven- they will take about 16-20 minutes to cook
- While the chicken is cooking, get the ingredients to supercharge the ranch dipping sauces.
- Time to make the SAUCES! I have 3 different kinds I like to make. One for the kids, one for everyone, and for spicy lovers. All of them are easy to make and will go fast! You might even have to make more.
- The first dipping sauce is the BOMB…my whole family loves this one! Add 1 tbsp of BBQ Sauce to the ranch and mix.
- The second dipping sauce is Ranch with Basil & Parmesan Cheese- just in case I have a guest that doesn’t want to venture too far from the ranch flavor. Sprinkle a couple shakes of basil and 1 tsp of Parmesan then mix.
- The third dipping sauce is for the HOT SPICE lovers….my husband loves this one a lot. Add 4 drops of Sriracha sauce right into the ranch and mix.
Couple other ideas for your Homegating Party:
- Have different areas set up for drinks, appetizers, and the hot food. I put the Drink area in the kitchen next to the fridge in Kitchen, make sure to have plenty of cups. The Appetizer area is usually in front of TV so everyone can just munch down, and then the Hot Food area is on the kitchen table with plates and napkins.
- Get fun napkins, plates, and cups that even the hardcore football fan will appreciate.
- If kids are there make sure to set up games, coloring, and food for them in a different room.
- Set up bins for recycle and garbage, so you won’t have to do the sorting later.
- Don’t forget about ICE….have plenty of bags stored in an ice chest.
Remember to get all your Homegating #FanFoodLeaque Tyson foods from your neighborhood Kroger.
If you need more info about Homegating prep, then please visit Tyson Any’tizers because they are the perfect snack hacks for the BIG GAME.
What type of food will you make for your Homegating Party in 2017?