Do you want to know one of my favorite meals ever? Four Cheese Pasta is totally it and you are about to find out why. I mean, who doesn’t love cheese and want four different types in their pasta? If you have kids or other family members that are hard to cook for, you need this recipe in your life.
Four Cheese Pasta is a win in our household and I know it will be yours as well. Go ahead and give it a try. It’s a simple and delicious recipe that you can make for many years to come! Let me know what you think and if your family loved it.
Four Cheese Pasta will not disappoint. I would know because this is one of my favorite meals ever. I bet it quickly becomes a family favorite for your household too.
- 1 11x7 glass dish
- 1 C Ricotta Cheese
- 2 C shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 C chopped basil leaves
- 1 box of Barilla Rigatoni pasta (cooked and drained)
- 1/2 C parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/2 jar of tomato and basil Classico pasta sauce
- Preheat over to 350.
- Combine mozzarella cheese, egg, basil, pepper, and ricotta cheese.
- Combine hot noodles, sauce, and ricotta mixture.
- Bake in 11 x 7 glass dish. Sprinkle with mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
- Bake 25 minutes covered.
- Bake additional 5 minutes uncovered until cheese is melted.
- Scoop out some pasta and add two scoops of Ricotta cheese on top.