Food Prep With PrepRX
2016 is my year to get in shape! I’ve been going to the gym weekly for a couple of months now. However, my weight loss has been very slow. I know why too because I’m still eating all my usual food and portions. I know I need to eat healthier, but I don’t take the time make or plan anything ahead, so that is going to be my first step. I see that food prep has become just as important as a workout plan in today’s fit, focused society. So let’s make this happen! I know with meal planning I will be able to save money and time!
Tips on Meal Planning:
- Pick a day to do all the preparation/cooking. I would do Monday morning because I work on weekends. I will make 4-5 meals each week.
- Start with staple items- don’t make the shopping list difficult.
- Pick easy to cook and bulk food that stores well.
- Make a list before heading to the store.
- Ensure that you have MEAL PREP containers, PrepRX has designed a high quality three compartment set of 7 containers for lunchtime or dinner prep.
- BPA FREE
- Freezer Safe
- Dishwasher Safe
What to put in the containers:
- Protein- chicken lean ground beef, flank steak, lunch meat
- Carbs- Oats, quinoa, rice, tortillas, bread
- Veggies- raw or cooked
- Snacks/Sides- fruit, jello, crackers, cheese
- Fats-Nuts, seeds, peanut butter, oils
Having my lunch made every day will help with my all day snacking, and I will eat! I skip lunch sometimes, and that is not okay! I need the energy. The first thing is to get the Meal Prep Containers from PrepRX and it looks like I can buy them on Amazon too.
You can buy now: