Everyone handles summer vacation in a different way, and there is nothing wrong with doing so. Most families try to plan something fun for everyone to take part in. It could be a nice trip to a new location, or maybe a family fun visit to the nearest theme park. On the other hand, there are those in the world who find plenty of things to do near home for the summer too.
There is nothing wrong with staying home for a bit during the summer. It’s not too difficult to plan an activity whether it’s for family or friends. Or maybe you just want to take a few days to relax to yourself and enjoy something you love. In fact, if you have a passion for reading then you are in for something special. So go ahead and check out all the information I have for you below.
Great Reading Material
Summertime is a great time to enjoy fun activities together. These engaging books give you the tools to learn something new, embark on a project, build something, plant something or just have some indoor fun on a rainy day. So check out the following titles:
- Gardening Lab for Kids by Renata Brown – give a refreshing source of ideas to help your children learn to grow their own patch of earth, Gardening Lab for Kids encourages children to get outside and enjoy nature. This fun and creative book that features 52 plant-related activities set into weekly lessons!
- She Sheds by Erika Kotite – She Sheds shows you how to create cozy getaways with inspiration from across the country. Start by defining the goal and purpose of your space
- 50 Evening Adventures by Meek Family – offer are simple and exciting ideas for spending time together out of doors, during the working week. The book is divided into two main sections with ideas for places to GO and things to DO. A shorter final section offers ten healthy and filling dinner recipes that can be made or cooked outdoors
- Easy Home Furniture Projects by Editors of Cool Springs Press – has one hundred projects included in this massive book, you’ll have days of building and making ahead of you. Best of all, each project is guaranteed to add a unique, meaningful accent to your home or yard
- The Geeky Chef Cookbook by Cassandra Reeder – from Game of Thrones and The Hunger Games to Doctor Who, Legend of Zelda, and World of Warcraft, The Geeky Chef Cookbook features over 60 recipes you can re-create in your own kitchen!
These are some incredible selections that you just don’t want to pass up on. So go ahead and check out all the info I have for you above.