After having four kids and getting my tubes tied, I figured it’s time I started taking care of myself. I have decided against douching and have been able to dive into taking IsoFresh from Isolove. This product is also called IsoFresh Balancing Vaginal BioGel. It helps to eliminate odor and helps my vaginal pH stay balanced.
Free of Hormones
I have enough hormones running through my body and really don’t need anymore. One thing I really appreciate about IsoFresh is that they don’t promote putting more hormones into your body. IsoFresh is hormone free and also hypoallergenic.
Say No to Douching
Most doctors advise against douching, but it feels nice to have that fresh and clean feeling, which is why IsoFresh is such a good option. You don’t have to douche, but you can still get that same awesome feeling that douche brings, but in a safer way. IsoFresh made me feel super fresh and clean. There are several benefits of using IsoFresh. Here is what I experienced while using it.
- Proper Levels Between Fertile Periods
- Balanced to Human Tissues Using Only Natural Salts and Not Chemicals
- More Economical Than a Leading Brand
- Shown in Studies to Not Cause Inflammation, Rashes, or Other Skin Irritations
- Will Not Harm Your Healthy Bacteria
- Contains No Coating Oils, Glycerin, Paraben or Hormones Unlike Many Vaginal Products On the Market.
- Won’t Leak Out So You Can Stay On the Go.
IsoFresh comes in a small package, so it’s convenient and easy to use. I had no problem using the applicator. I also love that you can use each package up to 12 times. I feel like I can get plenty of use out of each one that I buy. Douche washes out important stuff in the vagina, but IsoFresh helps to keep things balanced by keeping the good bacteria in there.
You can find IsoFresh/IsoLove on Facebook.