Do onto others as you would have them do unto you.
Beautiful words to live by! One of our FAVORITE FAIR TRADE businesses Dunitz & Company, this is their philosophy for running their business. Fair Trade is important, and any day I will buy Fair Trade products over other products!
Reasons why to buy Fair Trade
- The artisans/farmers get a guaranteed price they produce, so they know what they will receive.
- Production conditions have standards and they have to withhold to it!
- Better for the environment, there are practices that they use to minimize the environmental footprint.
- Quality products! Artisans take pride in their work which is usually handmade, so that means greater attention to details.
- Support communities! Fair Trade producers put back the money into their communities so that means housing, healthcare, and schools are all benefited when we buy fair trade products.
Dunitz & Company runs their business with the utmost respect and standards
- Treat people with respect.
- Create opportunities for those who might not otherwise have it.
- Pay people fairly for their efforts.
- Ensure worker safety.
- Sustain and promote those you’ve nurtured.
Dunitz & Company is a proud member of the Fair Trade Federation, a trade association that strengthens and promotes North American organizations fully committed to fair trade.
The products that Dunitz & Company carry are all so beautiful, and you can tell are made with love. The beading has so much detail and all the BRIGHT COLORS that shine. We were given the Glass Tiny Round Earrings and oh my goodness they are so well made plus the colors are so vibrant.
Please read how owner Nancy Dunitz started this company, it is inspiring. She wanted something, and she went for it!
ONE OF A KIND: Fused glass circle earrings. Every piece of glass is hand cut. Each will mold and bubble differently when heated in the kiln.
This is from the Joanie M collection. In 2011, Dunitz & Company introduced the Joanie M collection, named to honor Nancy’s mother. The beautiful fused-glass jewelry line is also handmade in Guatemala. The colors, shapes, details in the glass jewelry are amazing!
STAY CONNECTED WITH DUNITZ & COMPANY ON FACEBOOK-TWITTER–INSTAGRAM
Please locate a store nearest to YOU- HERE