I’ve been married to my husband for ten years (been together for 17) and so I know how this man works. It has taken me years to figure out WHY can’t he fix this or move that, doesn’t he see things are bothering me. I even point things out for him but still not getting the hint. I can tell, ask, scream or ignore him and he doesn’t get what I want from him. So I need to take a step back and figure out what works. A LIST! Why a list…because he can’t read my mind he says. Right, he can’t, but I do express myself out loud then I get the “I forgot” speech. Okay, so back to the LIST, yes I need to write a weekly list for him, and I added something else, for motivation. A GIFT. Everyone loves gifts right, and if it helps him get this list done then even better!
Here is my list and gift:
Why did I get him a measuring tape? Now this isn’t your ordinary measuring tape; the eTape16 is an amazing digital tape that is better and smarter than that “basic” measuring tape!
It is BETTER because it is simple to use, reliable, and accurate. Accurate enough for projects around the house or office. All the functions are designed around the side with a button wheel (see in the picture above). The case is made of polycarbonate plastic, so it is built to last.
It is SMARTER because the eTape16 saves you time and money. Save time because it takes the guessing out of measuring and how many times do you have to redo just to make sure it is the correct measurement. Save you money because eTape16 reduces measuring errors and pays for itself after one use. It is very affordable. Well worth the price!
Let me tell you the amazing FEATURES:
- It has a HOLD BUTTON-Press the HOLD button, it will display current measurement. To clear memory press HOLD button again.
- There is a BLADE LOCK that “locks in“ current measurement. Release BLADE LOCK button then the display is cleared and ready to take next measurement.
- The DUAL MEMORY comes in handy! Press M1 (in red) or M2 (in red) for 1 second, you will see M1 or M2 on the display showing that the measurement is now in memory. To recall press the M1 or M2 button.
- Also, there is a SELECT/CONVERT UNITS option- Measurements can be displayed in inches and centimeters. Press button to select: Inches, Feet and Inches, Fractions, Decimals, and convert to centimeters.
- You can do INSIDE/OUTSIDE MEASUREMENT– Allows you to measure from the front or the back of the eTape16. Press the arrow button to the left to measure from the front (inside).Press the arrow button to the right to measure from the back (outside). eTape16 adds the 3” of the tape measure to the outside measurement.
- My favorite feature is the MID-POINT/CENTERLINE- Press button, allows you to find the center (1/2 way point) of your measurement. To remove/turn off the center point measurement, push the button again. The symbol will disappear from the display. If you do not press the button again, the eTape16 will continue to take midpoint measurements.
So I’m just saying if you have some projects around the house for your husband that have been waiting to be done for a while then write-up that Honey TO Do List and give the eTape.16 for your appreciation.
Also, another idea is FATHER’S Day is fast approaching and why not give the gift that he will use for sure, he has enough ties and coffee cups! Give him the eTape16 and see how many projects get done because to be honest it is FUN to use the eTape16. They also have an eTape16 that is Bluetooth that will send measurements to a spreadsheet- I know amazing.