I have a great gift idea for the foodie in your life, or even something tasty to serve up at your holiday party! Boardwalk Food Company has fantastic pretzel and popper mixes, sure to please everyone! Read on to learn more!
With three flavors to choose from, you’re sure to please everyone on your list, or at your holiday party! Boardwalk Food Company offers the following three flavors of Craft Beer Pretzel Mixes.
- Original Pretzel Mix is what you need to create yummy, golden brown, craft beer pretzel bites. Simply add six ounces of beer, and two tablespoons of baking soda. You’ll need a quarter of a stick of unsalted butter and some coarse salt too. Imagine all the possibilities for their pretzels because of all the different beers you could use in the mix?
- Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel Mix looks as tasty as it sounds! All you’ll need is the mix of course, six ounces of beer or ANY carbonated beverage, two tablespoons of baking soda and half of a stick of unsalted butter. Can you imagine how good these would be with root beer, or a cherry cola? YUM!
- Rosemary and Sea Salt Pretzel Mix. My sister is dying to try this one!
These would be perfect as a snack to accompany the pretzels, or even without! You can choose from three different mixes. They are as follows:
- Original Craft Beer Popper Mix is great on its own, or can act as a canvas when you change the flavor profile. You can experiment with different beers, fruits, flavorings, and spices.
- Cornbread Craft Beer Popper Mix just reminds me of the South! Boardwalk has taken your favorite cornbread recipe and simplified it. Just add you favorite beer and bake! Perfect for a cold night and big bowl of chili!
- Rosemary and Sea Salt Popper Mix would be so tasty served with the Pretzel Bites that match this flavor. Wow your guests this holiday season!
Where to buy