My husband is the one who takes care of the yard outside, but he has been so BUSY lately, so I want to help with the watering. However, the one thing that bothers me is the plants are in the front yard and the faucet for the hose is in the backyard. Our backyard is cement so not sure why the faucet is back there. We have two hoses that connect but I have to let it run in the front yard (wasting water- I usually put in a bucket though) while I go through the entire house to turn the faucet off. It would be awesome to have a Shut Off Valve Faucet Connector!
When I got the opportunity to try out the HobbyMate Garden Hose to Hose Shut Off Valve Faucet Extension on AMAZON, I was excited. I immediately tried the extension and found it super easy to connect and use. I didn’t have to push/pull the shut-off valve to turn off either! The valve shut off so smooth. I went into the backyard to cut off the water then went back to the front and NO WATER LEAKED whatsoever! No wasted water here, we are still in a drought so I will do everything can to help. Don’t laugh at my nails, cleaning day so no more polish for me, hehe!
I will be helping my husband with the watering the front yard plants a lot more.
Here is more information about the Garden Hose to Hose Shut Off Valve Arthritis Friendly Faucet Extension
- Classic ergonomic structure with an insulating TPR cover
- A heavy-duty construction that withstands hot water temperatures and high pressure
- Easy-peasy quick connect
- Fix leaky faucets, save tons of time and water.
- Prolong the life expectancy of hoses and spray nozzles, and keep your family safe, happy and healthy.
- Ideal for shower faucets heavy-duty shutoff valves, reliable heavy duty drinking bibs manifold adapters, quality coupling fitting washers
- To connect two hoses together. Eliminate leaks at the joint.
- Can be used at the end of the hose nozzle if your spray device is not shutting off cleanly or twist to turn on/off/adjust. This valve allows you to turn the water on/off easily without changing the nozzle adjustment.
- Can be used at the faucet end to be able to shut-off the water flow more quickly than by having to turn the faucet handle multiple rounds.
- Use as a garden hose nozzle at the end of the hose when you do not want to use a spray device.
- One of these on the hose end allows you to cuts off the flow completely and immediately without ever having to walk back to the spigot.
- Turn house faucet once and use this valve to control leaky faucets that needed to be repaired. You will be saving money on your repair charge and water bill.
Great solution for both indoors appliances and outdoors garden use.