My daughter loves drink boxes, but I got tired of buying them because I just didn’t see the value. I want to use items that I can reuse not throw away. With two kids we go through enough trash, and if I can cut that down, then I’m doing my job. We pack our lunch too so we need something that will work with lunch boxes.
I found some cool Back To School items that will help us out during the school year…Drink and Snack in the Box.
The Drink in the Box offers convenience and lets you provide healthy, low-sugar drinks to your kids. You can send water with sliced fruit or berries instead of juice for a better drink. My daughter LOVES this. Plus we can buy juice from store and pour in the morning and put right in the lunch box.
In 5 years, 1 trillion disposable juice boxes will go to landfills. End to end, they would wrap around the earth +1400 times or go to the moon hundreds of times.
Now for the Snack in the Box. Perfect for road trips and even in lunch boxes. We went on a trip recently, and my daughter filled up her Snack Box with goldfish crackers and grapes. This is a MUST for people on the go!
- Twin chambers let you pack 2 different snacks.
- Durable Tritan™ pop-up doors make it easy to pour a small handful as you go.
- Eco-friendly Tritan™ and food-grade polypropylene are BPA/BPS and Phthalate free.
- Dishwasher friendly, easy to take apart for cleaning.
- Unique patent-pending design.
- Designed in Canada by Precidio with USA-made Tritan™ material.
- Fully tested for safety and durability.
The twin pop-up lids let you quickly flip the doors open and pour out your favorite snacks. Now you can bring a healthy AND a fun snack along and shake them out into your hand when you need a little nibble.