This post and giveaway were made possible by iConnect and Dreft. I was compensated for my participation in this campaign, but all opinions are 100% mine
Spring is my favorite season for many reasons but mainly because it’s time to be outside and enjoy new beginnings. However, spring also brings ALLERGIES! There are more allergens in the air, and higher temperatures can also trigger skin irritations especially with our little ones! I look for products that are gentle on my babies skin, and I’m a big DREFT fan! Dreft has expanded their line to meet every child life stage, so my older kids also get their clothes washed too.
Reasons why I love dreft:
- Gentle on babies sensitive skin
- Tough on stains
- Light baby scent
- Grows with my baby
Cleaning my little one’s clothes in a gentle, hypoallergenic product, like dreft is an excellent way to help keep my baby comfortable during the spring season. Dreft is the No. 1 baby laundry detergent choice of pediatricians to be gentle and hypoallergenic on baby’s skin. Trusted for over 80 years, dreft comes with a baby scent beloved by moms, and it remains safe and hypoallergenic for baby
Are you on TWITTER? I’m always on Twitter (@pinkmama68 btw), and Twitter parties are so fun much. Will you please join me on May 9th from 9-10pmEST – @Dreft is hosting a Twitter Party with pediatrician and mom, Dr. Dyan Hes. Dr. Hes will be sharing her tips to ensure your baby is protected and comfortable during the spring allergy season. Dr. Dyan Hes, Medical Director of Gramercy Pediatrics Dyan Hes, MD, recently named a 2013 top doctor by NEW YORK magazine, is the Medical Director of Gramercy Pediatrics in New York City.
Here are a couple of examples of Dr. Hes’s tips:
- Choose the right fabrics and care for them properly: When it comes to fabrics, it’s extremely important to seek out gentle and hypoallergenic items to care for the items that touch baby’s sensitive skin. It’s also essential that fabrics be cared for properly. Wash baby’s items with a specially-formulated product such as Dreft, the #1 baby laundry detergent choice of pediatricians to be gentle and hypoallergenic on baby’s skin.
- Problem Skin: Heat is a common trigger for eczema, and as the weather warms up, there are a few things you can do to help prevent flare-ups of such skin irritations. The sun is strongest between the hours of 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. so try to shield baby from direct sun exposure during those times. There are also apps available that can inform you of the hottest part of the day – which can be helpful for parents as they plan any outings with their little ones
Join Twitter Party by RSVP’ing HERE and follow and @gramercypeds)- May 9th at 9:00 PM EST/8:00 PM CST.
Dreft Hypoallergenic Package (ARV $60) that you will be receiving, which will include:
- Dreft product (Newborn, Active Baby, & Blissfuls)
- Gender neutral hypoallergenic blanket
One winner will win the Dreft Hypoallergenic Package. Open to the US only. The Giveaway will run from April 26, 2016 until 11:59 pm EST on May 15, 2016. One entry per household. This blog is not responsible for prize fulfillment. Enter using the Giveaway Tools Form Below. Good Luck!